○ 80 cards, including a title card
○ 22 Major Arcana
○ Majors unnumbered to tailor for readers who switch Keys VIII & XI
○ An alternate Judgement card called Evolution
○ 56 Minor Arcana
○ Titled Wands, Cups, Swords and Coins
○ Pages, Knights, Queens, Kings
○ No nudity or gore- Suitable to use for querents of all ages
○ Standard tarot size: 2.75''×4.75'' (70mm×120mm)
○ Reversible Backs
○ 350gsm satin matte high quality card stock
○ Decorative storage box
ABOUT THE MINI BOOKLET
○ Comprehensive, 160 pages
○ Introduction to tarot & information about the deck’s creation
○ Keywords, Golden Dawn title, astrology & description for each card
○ How to read and use tarot cards
○ Spread suggestions
○ Size: 2.75" x 4.75" (70mm x 120mm)
The Lua deck is largely based on the Rider-Waite-Smith (RWS) Tarot. Anyone with knowledge of RWS can easily work with the Lua Tarot.
Lua is the Portuguese word for the moon. You may be familiar with its Spanish relative, la luna. The moon’s shades of gray and silvery luminescence are reflected throughout the deck’s work. As the cards took shape during my creation process, their dreamy & soft quality inspired the deck’s naming.
The Lua Tarot was created using stunning 19th-century images of extraordinary landscapes and portraits from around the world. The Lua Tarot is a portal.
Through it, one discovers a world lit with moonlight; a world awash in monochromatic tones and silvery grays. Beyond color, a union of black & white, and all of the shades in between. A dream world, a moon world.
Step through the gateway to luminescent truth.